Tuesday 6 January 2009

Personal Injury Compensation companies

Here's a dialogue of a conversation I had today with a compensation company online:

John Ryan:
Hi, I have been injured in an accident that wasn't my fault. Can you help?

Call accepted by operator Jane. Currently in room: John Ryan, Jane.
Jane:
Hello, my name is Jane and i am a Legal Consultant at YouClaim. Yes that sounds like the type of accident we can help with. What happened
John Ryan:
A forklift driver pushed some pallets of a high shelf. I was standing the otherside and the pallet fell on me.
Jane:
Were you also working at the place where the accident happened. Were you badly injured
John Ryan:
I was, yes, I was very badly injured.
Jane:
It may be easier for you to provide the information we need by phone. Do you have a number I can call at a convenient time for yourself
John Ryan:
Not at the moment as I'm at work.
Jane:
I could arrange for an evening call if that would be better, or we could manage over live chat
John Ryan:
I'm OK to speak over the chat
Jane:
I need your address and date of birth. Where the accident happened, whether accident was recorded in accident book. What you injuries were/are and where you were treated. How you think the accident could have been avoided
John Ryan:
Unfortunatly I don't remember any of that information as my eyeballs popped out leaving me with rabbits in my teeth and cold toes.
Jane:
Unfortunately that is not something we can help you with
John Ryan:
OK I'll try Disney Land. Thanks anyway.

Am I sad for doing this? Probably....

No comments: