Monday 19 January 2009

Ulrika Jonnson is a man hater.Simple.


I have to admit that I watch Big Brother and like millions of others I've been watching this series of Celebrity Big Brother which includes housemates such as Coolio, Terry Christian, Mutya and Ulrika Jonnson (who has left her 6 month old baby at home to be in the show which in my opinion is pretty shallow - what a loss of quality time).

Before Jonnson entered the house, I neither liked or disliked her. However, having watched her for a few weeks now it has become increasingly evident that she hates men. Seriously, she does.

First of all was her argument with Terry Christan who is (in my opinion) a funny guy we a quick-witted sense of humour. Then, she started rowing with Coolio and then last night it was Tommy. It occurred to me and my wife that she hates men who have an opinion - she is spoilt and expects to get her own way and God help anyone who might disagree with her. And for someone who claims to be highly qualified and who also speaks 4 languages fluently, she doesn't seem to be very bright. She is self-opinionated, selfish, vain and arrogant.

Having said that it's been reported that she negotiated a salary of £175,000 to be in the show, so perhaps she isn't so dim...I still detest the woman though!

No comments: